Certified Translation Professionals Only
We Seek Out, Recruit, And Retain The Best!
Our principal team is comprised of 416 certified/accredited translators located in the United States and various regions of the world. In addition, we have complete access to a global network of more than 12,700 certified freelance professionals.
We are a people-intensive business that can only be as good as the professionals who do the work. It is work that cannot be done by machines or any technology currently available – at least not for the exacting and precise standards of financial, legal, medical, technical, and scientific documentation.
Legal Translation Solutions has the resources and capabilities to form special project teams for complex or large assignments in order to guarantee effectiveness and consistency. In actuality this means that a team of professional linguists is reserved exclusively for your particular project.
Our Translators are accredited by the World’s Leading Organizations, such as:
- The United Nations
- The Institute of Linguists
- American Translators Association (ATA)
- La Société Française des Traducteurs (SFT)
- Institute of Translation and Interpreting (ITI)
- US National Association of Judiciary Interpreters and Translators
Our Translator Highlights (averages):
- 2.3 Languages (in addition to native)
- 1.8 Certifications/Accreditations
- 12.4 years in the field
- 92.7% with advanced or college equivalent degrees
Not only are our translators skilled in the complexity of finance, legal, medical, technical, and scientific documentation, they also have industry-specific knowledge. Moreover, because of their advanced education, they are quick to pick up the subtleties of a client’s business or specific industry.